- Dec 23, 2017
- - 0 comment
How To Become Tstv Dealer In Nigeria - Full Registration & Guideline
You can now become a TSTV dealer and make money here in Nigeria.
TSTV is new providing a pay satellite called TSTV-telcom satellite television that was lunched on 1st of October 2017, here in Nigeria. That’s actually the day Nigeria celebrated her independence.
Why you need to become a TSTV dealer now is because this is a fresh business opportunity to make money, especially now that millions of Nigerians are anticipating to try out a satellite that have been speculated to be the doom of DSTV. There’s so much hype about this satellite that makes being a TSTV dealer a sure deal.
I snooped a little into TSTV website and I discovered that they are yet to have dealers in many parts of Nigeria whereas, millions of Nigerians all over the country don’t want to miss out of the big opportunity of being an authorized dealer. That’s why I’m writing this post, to enlighten you on how you can be a TSTV dealer and make money from it.
HOW IS THE DEMAND FOR TSTV DECODER?
Like i already said, millions of Nigerians can’t wait to get hold to their tstv decoder. I was in a popular forum and the demand for TSTV decoder was overwhelming and yet, no visible dealer in their respective location. As of the time of writing this article, there’s only one dealer in the whole of South East Region of Nigeria. This shows how lucrative being a TSTV dealer will be cause it’s not yet saturated.
HOW TO BECOME AN AUTHORIZED TSTV DEALER
Depending on the size of your capital, manpower and office space you can make a choice of the deal you want. Dealership is divided into three main categories and each has their own specific requirements. Take a look below.
1. SUPER DEALER
This is the top dealer and his requirements and benefits are very high and mouth-watering.
- Must be a registered company with CAC having form C7 and C2
- Good Showroom
- passport Photos
- He must also buy a minimum of 3000 decoders at N4000 each.
COMMISSION: A commission of 8% subscription for 18 months.
- A shop or showroom
- Passport photos
- Good knowledge of marketing
- Must buy a minimum of 1000 decoders at N4400 each.
COMMISSION: 5% commission on subscription for 18 months
- A passport photos
- Knowledge of installation
- Must buy a minimum of 10 decoder at N4600 each.
If you have the above stated basic requirement, then you are good to proceed with the next step which is filling the online application form
HOW TO APPLY TO BE A TSTV AUTHORIZED DEALER
Application is done online or you can visit their office in Abuja for more clarification.
To apply online, visit TSTV DEALERSHIP. Fill in the forms with the relevant files or photographs attached. The form is very easy to fill and not technical.
The following details are required and should be kept handy when filling out the form:
- Your full name
- Registered Business name
- Business Address
- Telephone number
- Email Address
- Names of owners of the business
- Type of business you are into
- How long has the business been
- How many staff do you have
- Current volume takeof quantity
- How much available capital for the business
- A scanned copy of CAC document
- Pictures of your office space
With the above details in hand you are good to apply as a TSTV dealer in Nigeria, carefully fill out the form and submit, if your application meets the requirement they will contact you.
HOW TO FILL THE FORM
- Visit the official TSTV Africa Website or Click Here
- Click on “Become a Dealer” or Click here for a direct link
- Fill the form with all your business details as required.
- Upload your Business’ registration details as well as CAC certificates and click submit.
- When approved, a username and password will be generated for you.
Click on the “Dealers Portal” to login or click here for the direct link