- Feb 23, 2018
- - 1 comment
HOW TO CHECK WAEC RESULT
This information is very necessary for all candidates that partake in this years West African Examination Council. Please take your time to read and follow each step carefully.
There are two ways of checking a WAEC result which will be discuss here in details.
- How to check your WAEC result online
- How to check your WAEC result using sms
HOW TO CHECK WAEC RESULT ONLINE
- Go to WAEC result checking portal at http://www.waecdirect.org
- Enter you WAEC Examination Number in the required column.
- Select your examination year. e.g 2018
- Select your examination type. e.g SCHOOL CANDIDATE RESULT.
- Enter the Card Serial Number found on the reverse side of your Scratch card.
- Enter the Personal Identification Number (PIN) on your Scratch card.
- Click Submit and wait for the results window to come up.
Note: You don't need to buy any scratch card for this, the result checker PIN and SERIAL NUMBER are contained at the flip side of the candidate's CIVAMPENS card issued to all candidates by WAEC.
HOW TO CHECK WAEC RESULT USING SMS
Good news. You can now check your WAEC result without having to go to the CAFE or even looking for a browsing phone, with just an sms from your old phone you can get your WAEC result.
- Send SMS in the format below:
To short-code 32327. e.g WAEC*4250101001*123456789012*2018. Please note that this service is only available for MTN, Airtel & Glo users and service charge of ₦30 is applied.
- Wait for your result to be delivered to your phone via SMS.
Please ensure you adhere strictly to the format above. There should be no space in the message.
If you have any question or finding it difficult to check yours please don't hesitate to let me know here.