- data plan
- how to
- social media
- Social Network
- Top list
- washing machine
- Dec 24, 2018
- - 0 comment - By Kemi Sola
How to Create Your Events on Facebook.
Despite the increased introduction of more social network platforms, Facebook has been able to retain its position as one of the most universally used platform. Facebook possess many irregular features that set it apart from its competitors. These features attract users closer to their community of friends and make communication even better. One of these special features is the Facebook event.
What Is a Facebook Event?
In simple term, Facebook Event is a calendar-based resource used to notify facebook users of upcoming occasions. Goodnews is that it can be created by anyone.
This feature allows Facebook users to create a mini event Ad that will be shared among the user’s list of friends on Facebook. With Facebook event creation feature, Facebook users can send invites to friends, create a link where users can purchase event tickets and add event co-hosts, to handle the event better, in cases where numerous people show interest.
How To Create a Facebook Event
- Log in to your facebook account.
- On Facebook mobile, click on the three horizontal button on the right hand side and click on explore and then events. If you are surfing Facebook on a desktop, the events button will be located on the right side bar
- Click the create event button
- Select Event Type. Here you have public and private options to choose from.
- Fill the event creation form
- Click on Create Event and your event will be created.
How To Create a Private Event on Facebook
The steps to creating a private facebook event requires the same process as listed above. All you have to do is state that a Facebook event is private is by selecting “Private” in the event type options provided while creating the event.
- Feb 19, 2019
- Jan 17, 2019
- Dec 28, 2018
- Dec 27, 2018
- Nov 03, 2018
- Oct 08, 2018
- Sep 21, 2018
- Sep 15, 2018
- Jun 05, 2018
- May 14, 2018