- data plan
- how to
- social media
- Social Network
- Top list
- washing machine
- Jan 10, 2019
- - 4 comments - By Kemi Sola
How To Delete Your Facebook Account Permanently.
Facebook is a social platform where people connect to exchange messages and also make new friends. In a situation whereby you no longer have interest in sharing information with your friends on Facebook and/or you want to discontinue your activities on Facebook, Facebook account deletion feature comes in handy for you.
Deleting your Facebook your account will prevent other users from being able to get in touch with you again through Facebook. They won't be able to access your profile and view your uploaded content. In the true sense your account will cease to exist. In a case where your Facebook is permanently deleted, even you as the Facebook user won’t be able to access the account any longer.
In this article today, we will go through the simple steps of deactivating or deleting your facebook account permanently. Before we proceed, take a deep breath and have a rethink; "do you really want to do this?"
- Must Read: How To Create Your Events On Facebook.
Implications To Expect When You Permanently Delete Your Facebook Account
- You will not be able to re-activate your account
- Your profile, photos, posts, videos, and everything else you have on the acc will be permanently deleted. You won’t be able to retrieve anything you’ve added.
- You’ll no longer be able to use Facebook Messenger.
- You won’t be able to use Facebook Login for other apps you may have signed up for with your Facebook account, like Spotify or Pinterest. You may need to contact the apps and websites to recover those accounts.
- Some information, like messages you sent to friends, may still be visible to them after you delete your account. Copies of messages you have sent are stored in your friends’ inboxes.
Now that you know the consequences that comes with this decision, let's proceed to the procedure.
- Must Read: How To Download Videos From Facebook.
How To Permanently Delete Your Facebook Account
- Log-on to Facebook and input your login details
- Access the Facebook account deletion page by clicking here
- Click on delete my account
- Input your login details again
- Input CAPTCHA code
- Click on the final account delete button
Viola! The account is gone!!!
NB: You have the grace of 14 days to change your mind on this decision. You have grace to cancel the request within 14 days, after which the account will be deleted for life.
Facebook is like a second home to many, so deleting it requires a great decision. Friendships and connections would vanish into the thin air in seconds. This tutorial on how to permanently delete your facebook account is self-explanatory though, hoe you found it useful? In deleting your Facebook account permanently, the simple steps above are all you need to follow. Following those steps accordingly and you will successfully delete your Facebook account.
- Feb 19, 2019
- Jan 17, 2019
- Dec 28, 2018
- Dec 27, 2018
- Nov 03, 2018
- Oct 08, 2018
- Sep 21, 2018
- Sep 15, 2018
- Jun 05, 2018
- May 14, 2018