- Jun 11, 2018
- - 1 comment - By Kemisola Elizabeth
How To Get Your Certificate of Origin in Nigeria.
Certificate of origin shows the local government area of the state you have claimed. Local government of origin can only be obtain from your local government council
Many reason prompt people to get their local government certificate of origin, such as school admission, job, traveling etc. To be able to get a local government of origin from an area council you must be an origin of that local government. You must go to your local government to obtain your legit local government certificate, it is not as difficult as you might be thinking.
Please be informed that Nigeria now issue a legit certificate with digit code which someone can’t fodge. This mean each person has it own legit code on their certificate, and it can be check on their website to confirm that you are the legit owner of the certificate.
The process of getting your local government of origin certificate is very easy and it take just a day within 3-4 hours.
How to get local government certificate of origin in Nigeria
- Go to your local government area council with 2 recent passport photograph and indicate your interest.
- Fill the local government state of origin certificate form.
- Pay the certificate charges to the local government account which will be provided to you by your local government council.
- Photocopy your payment teller.
- Submit the payment photocopy slip and wait for them to finish printing and signing your document It will be ready in few hours.
The total cost of processing Certificate of origin in Nigeria is not more than #2,500.
- Nov 03, 2018
- Oct 08, 2018
- Sep 21, 2018
- Sep 15, 2018
- Jun 05, 2018
- May 14, 2018
- May 09, 2018
- May 07, 2018
- Apr 25, 2018
- Apr 18, 2018
- Apr 16, 2018
- Apr 14, 2018
- Mar 30, 2018