- Sep 21, 2018
- - 0 comment - By Kemisola Elizabeth
HOW TO USE GTBANK USSD CODE FOR EASY TRANSACTIONS.
Guaranteed Trust Bank has for several years made banking simple and easy for Nigerians through their various value added services. They are notable for having more customers than most banks in Nigeria due to their flexibility.
Today, we will examine how you could use GTBank USSD Code to carry out several bank transactions easily just with your phone, without having to use data or internet. This means that you can also make use of the service on a "Palasa" or "tona sobe" phone convienietly.
How To Use GTBank USSD Code
You can perform many banking transactions with the GTBank USSD *737# service. For you to be able to make use of the GTBank USSD Code, you must first of all ensure that the phone number you’re about to use is linked to your GTBank account. Once that has been ensured, you can do a whole lot including checking account balance, transfering funds, airtime and data Top Up and even payment of bills..
READ ALSO: MTN DATA PLAN, CODES AND PRICES.
BELOW ARE SOME OF THE THE WAYS TO USE THE GTBANK USSD CODE.
- To Transfer Funds from your GTBank account to another GTBank Account: Dial *737 *1 *Amount *NUBAN Account No#. For example, *737 *1 *10000 *0987654321#
- To Transfer Funds from your GTBank Account to Other banks, Simply dial *737 *2 *Amount *NUBAN Account No#. For example, *737 *2 *10000 *0986745231#
- To Check your Account Balance, Simply dial *737#, then follow the on-screen prompts to check your GTBank account balance.
- To Buy Airtime For your line, dial *737*Amount#. For example, *737*1000#. To Buy for a third-party, dial *737*amount*recipient’s number#. For example, *737*1000*08011223344#. Note: Daily recharge limit is N1000.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE: LIST OF SAMSUNG OFFICES IN LAGOS.
All transactions use either the last 4 Digits of your Debit Card Number or the *737# PIN for authentication depending on the transaction.
GTBank USSD Code is a very convenient way to perform bank transactions on the go without any special skills or requirement. Feature phones (palasa) as well as latest Smartphones can carry out banking transactions with need internet connection.
Do you have questions about the GTBank USSD code that was not treated in above? Make use of the comment section below so we can get back to you.
- Feb 19, 2019
- Jan 17, 2019
- Dec 28, 2018
- Dec 27, 2018
- Nov 03, 2018
- Oct 08, 2018
- Sep 15, 2018
- Jun 05, 2018
- May 14, 2018