- data plan
- how to
- social media
- Social Network
- Top list
- washing machine
- Dec 09, 2018
- - 0 comment - By Kemi Sola
How to Use Whatsapp On Your Laptop.
Whatsapp has become a very popular instant messaging app thereby successfully establishing itself into many operating systems. This has ensured that WhatsApp have users on almost all operating systems.
Despite the fact that WhatsApp is present on almost all platforms, having Whatsapp on a laptop is still quite strange to many people. It is one of the most sort after privileges WhatsApp users have.
Hence, this blog post is aimed at teaching you on how to use WhatsApp instant messaging platform on your laptop.
Methods to Use Whatsapp on Laptop.
There are several methods you can adopt to use whatsapp on your laptop. However, we will focus just two methods in this blog post.
#1 Through the use of bluestacks without Smartphone Connection
- Download Bluestacks on your laptop
- Install Bluestacks
- Open Bluestacks and click on messaging
- Click on Whatsapp icon to start downloading Whatsapp for Bluestacks
- Open Whatsapp in Bluestacks
- Fill in your particulars and start using Whatsapp on your PC
#2 Through Whatsapp Web Without using Emulator
Apart from using Bluestacks, Whatsapp also offer a web version that allow users to use Whatsapp on all platforms without stress.
- Launch https://www.web.whatsapp.com on your PC using chrome browser
- Launch WhatsApp application on your phone
- Access the three-dot menu and click on WhatsApp web
- Point the QR reader that’s opened at your PC screen and scan the code.
- After you scan the QR code, you will be logged into your WhatsApp account automatically.
NB: This WhatsApp web feature only works with chrome browser.
If you are laptop savvy, having Whatsapp on your laptop will save you a lot of stress. You need not divide your attention between your smartphone and laptop.
Adopt one of these methods to install a whatsapp app in your lappie and enjoy stress-less work.
- Feb 19, 2019
- Jan 17, 2019
- Dec 28, 2018
- Dec 27, 2018
- Nov 03, 2018
- Oct 08, 2018
- Sep 21, 2018
- Sep 15, 2018
- Jun 05, 2018
- May 14, 2018