- May 03, 2018
- - 2 comments
Built for Speed: Check out the HP zbook 17 g4 Laptop
The HP zbook 17 g4 Laptop as been listed among one of the best and fastest laptops of 2018. The Monumental tech machine is a highly sough after laptop by gamers, programmers and software testers. If looking forward to having a laptop that will work tirelessly for hours and still deliver admirable performance, the HP zbook 17 g4 Laptop is a very good buy. The system which is about $2000 is worth the price with an integration on chip-sets that exceed user expectation while multi-tasking or multi-threading operations are being run. Unlike some laptops that can be very selective about apps that can work correctly, the HP zbook 17 g4 Laptop is open to accept high operations as it has a processor and RAM that matches the speed for different operations.
Check out the Awesome features of the High-speed Workstation laptop
• Windows 10 editions, or FreeDOS
• Mainstream full performance industrial design, casted magnesium-reinforced chassis, top cover frame features soft
touch paint with lightweight aluminum insert anodized in HP’s new “Space Silver” color with chemical etching. Backlight
keyboard in full aluminum deck with magnesium bottom reinforcement, chemically strengthened glass touchpad, and
updated system functions indicators. HP Spill Resistant Keyboard with Durakeys, touchpad buttons with Duracoat finish.
Diamond cut process showcased around keyboard deck.
• Designed to pass MIL-STD-810G testing.
• Workstation-caliber NVIDIA ® Quadro® discrete graphics: NVIDIA® Quadro® M1200 (4GB GDDR5), AMD RadeonPro™ WX
4170 (4GB GDDR5), NVIDIA® Quadro® M2200 (4GB GDDR5), NVIDIA® Quadro® P3000 (6GB GDDR5), NVIDIA® Quadro® P4000
(8GB GDDR5), NVIDIA® Quadro P5000 (16GB GDDR5); NVIDIA® Optimus or AMD EnduroTM technology
• Intel Integrated graphics: Intel® HD Graphics 630 integrated on Core™ i7. Intel® HD Graphics P630 integrated on Xeon®
• ISV certified to provide fast and reliable performance with workstation applications, including manipulation of 3D
• Choice of 7th generation Intel® Core™ i7 and i5 quad-core or Xeon® processors.
• Intel® Core™ i7 with vPro™, Intel® Core™ i5 with vPro™ technology or Intel® Xeon® with vPro™ technology (optional)
• HP Performance Advisor for optimal configuration, compatibility and performance
• Up to four SODIMMs, for system memory up to 64 GB. ECC memory with Intel® Xeon® processors.
• Supports multi-display, including up to four (4) displays without a docking solution, with hybrid graphics enabled.
Supports up to six (6) displays with HP ZBook Dock with Thunderbolt™ 3 (sold separately), with hybrid graphics enabled.
• Two (2) Thunderbolt™ 3 ports (supporting DP 1.2, USB 3.1, PCIe Gen 3 devices) on the new USB-C
TM connector, for high
speed data/video/audio transfer support.
• Bang and Olufsen audio optimized for high fidelity audio with immersive surround sound with deep, rich bass and crystal
clear dialog without distortion at high volume
• Long life battery solution: 6-cell (96 WHr)
• 2 discrete buttons with LED indicator for convenient one touch access - Wireless On/Off, Volume Mute
• Widescreen 17.3-inch diagonal anti-glare LED-backlit display:
HD+ (1600x900) with standard viewing angle, FHD (1920x1080) ultrawide viewing angle, or UHD (3840x2160) ultrawide
viewing angle with HP DreamColor Technology or FHD Touch (1920x1080) ultrawide viewing angle
• Wireless connectivity options:
o Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 8265 802.11 AC/a/b/g/n (2x2) WiFi and Bluetooth 4.2 combo adaptor (vPro™)or,
Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 8265 802.11 AC/a/b/g/n (2x2) WiFi and Bluetooth 4.2 combo adaptor (non-vPro™)
o Optional integrated wireless 3G or 4G (LTE) mobile broadband module support
• Four (4) dedicated drive slots, two (2) M.2 slots, and two (2) 2.5”drive bays.
• Security features including HP Client Security Manager, managed via single console
• Low halogen HP BIOS technology, including HP Sure Start to identify and recover from unknown BIOS attacks.
This laptop Comes with different PROCESSORS as listed Below;
Intel® Xeon®E3-1535M v6 with Intel® HD graphics P630 (3.10 GHz, 2400 MHz, 8MB L3 cache, 4 Cores, 45W)
Up to 4.20 GHz with Intel® Turbo Boost Technology
Intel® Xeon® E3-1505M v6 with Intel® HD graphics P630 (3.00 GHz, 2400 MHz, 8 MB L3 Cache, 4 Cores, 45W)
Up to 4.00 GHz with Intel® Turbo Boost Technology
Intel® Core™ i7-7820HQ with Intel® HD graphics 630 (2.90 GHz, 2400 MHz, 8 MB L3 Cache, 4 Cores, 45W)
Up to 3.90 GHz with Intel® Turbo Boost Technology
Intel® Core™ i7-7700HQ with Intel® HD graphics 630 (2.80 GHz, 2400 MHz, 6 MB L3 Cache, 4 Cores, 45W)
Up to 3.80 GHz with Intel® Turbo Boost Technology
Intel® Core™ i5-7440HQ with Intel® HD graphics 630 (2.80 GHz, 2400 MHz, 6 MB L3 Cache, 4 Cores, 45W)
Up to 3.80 GHz with Intel® Turbo Boost TechnologyIntel® Core™ i5-7300HQ with Intel® HD graphics 630 (2.50 GHz, 2400 MHz, 6 MB L3 Cache, 4 Cores, 45W) Up to 3.50 GHz with Intel® Turbo Boost Technology
Daniel could not stop talking about how pleased he is with the HP zbook 17 g4 Laptop. According to him;
I purchased this laptop workstation about 7 months ago and I have been nothing but pleased with it. Handles everything I throw at it with ease. Combined with two docking stations (one at the office and one at home) it runs 3 monitors without a hitch. I did briefly run a fourth monitor, but the system fans run too much with the additional monitor. You have to enable this in the driver settings, IIRC, and you do get a warning that enabling more than 3 monitors will cause the system fans to run. I eliminated the fourth monitor to reduce the noise (which was noticeable, but not obnoxious) and the wear on the fans. I'm running Windows 7 and it has some glitches with multi-monitor setups. Best advice is to power down the laptop prior to popping it out of the docking station.
Not a complaint, just a note. The keyboard keys require more travel than I'm accustomed to (I usually use external keyboards with the docking stations). I learned to type on a manual typewriter, though, so I quickly adjusted.
The monitor is great. I really like the quick access wifi and mute buttons. The touchpad works really well and, for whatever reason, I don't find myself accidentally moving the cursor around the screen with my wrist as I type, maybe because it is a little more recessed. I have that problem with other laptops. The case has proven durable -- it has not developed wear marks from being transported back and forth from the office like my other laptops. I have had no problems with drivers or any configuration conflicts. I have yet to try Win10 on this laptop. When I do I'll try to remember to drop back in and update my review. Overall, I can't say enough positive things about this laptop. It is easily the best business laptop I've ever owned.