- Feb 26, 2019
- - 0 comment - By Kemi Sola
How To Cancel Your Spotify Premium Subscription.
Do you desire to move on to another music streaming online platform? Or perhaps you are tired of making use of Spotify as your music streaming service? If yes, then there is need for you to cancel your premium subscription on Spotify to avoid being charged for the service you no longer use.
This article contains a tutorial on how you can cancel your spotify Premium subscription easily. You will get to learn how to do so on spotify and on iTunes. To learn how to cancel your spotify premium subscription, read on.
HOW TO CANCEL YOUR SPOTIFY PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION
- Launch the Spotify official website on your device
- Click Login and enter your particulars
- Click on your username
- Click on “account” from the drop-down menu
- Click on subscription from the menu on the left side.
- Click on cancel subscription
- Enter your password and click cancel subscription.
Please take note that after canceling your Spotify premium subscription, Spotify will allow you to exhaust your remaining subscription bundle. Once your Spotify premium subscription bundle is finished, you will be automatically switched to Spotify’s free package.
HOW TO CANCEL YOUR SPOTIFY PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION VIA Itunes
This is mainly for Apple users. To cancel your premium subscriptions on iTunes, follow the steps below:
- On your iOS device, Navigate through settings > Apps and iTunes Store
- Click on your Apple ID
- under subscriptions click on Manage
- Click on Spotify premium from the list of subscriptions and then turn off automatic renewal to cancel it.
READ ALSO: How To Download Songs From SoundCloud
Many do ask if they can reactivate their spotify premium account subscription after cancellation. So the reply is yes. Yes, you can reactivate the spotify account after cancellation. Spotify saves all your playlists and settings from your premium account, however this info will be destroyed after 3 months of inactivity.
- May 02, 2019
- Apr 08, 2019
- Mar 03, 2019
- Feb 22, 2019
- Jan 07, 2019
- Jan 04, 2019
- Dec 31, 2018
- Dec 29, 2018
- Dec 29, 2018
- Dec 02, 2018
- Nov 10, 2018
- Oct 01, 2018