- Feb 25, 2019
- - 0 comment - By Kemi Sola
How to Delete Your Activities History on Windows.
One of the notable features of the Windows OS, especially windows 10, is saving your activity history. Windows usually save the activity history of Edge web browsing history, Bing search history, Location data, and Cortana voice commands.
This article contains tutorial on how to delete your activity history on your windows PCs. To learn how to do so, read along.
How Important Is Activity History on Windows?
Storing your activity history is one good part of the windows OS. Microsoft make use of your activity history to serve you better by offering relevant results and contents that will be of interest to you. Windows Activity history can also be used to keep track of kids when they have free access to computers. You can view their activity history on different windows apps, helping you keep them in check.
Reasons Why You Should Delete Your Windows Activity History.
Judging from the importance stated above, you might be wondering there is no need to delete your activity history on your windows. However only people who care less about their privacy and security will prefer to leave it in place. For people who care about their security and do not want their activity history to be shared, deleting their windows activity history is very crucial.
How to Your View Activity History on Windows.
To view your activity history on windows, follow the steps below:
- Navigate through settings > Privacy > Activity History
- Click on Manage my activity info.
- Login your Microsoft account
- Select a filter and view the activity history under it.
How to Your Delete Activity History on Windows
There are two ways to delete your activities on windows:
- Via Settings
- Via Microsoft Account
- Navigate through Settings > privacy > Activity History.
- Click the clear button under Activity history
VIA MICROSOFT ACCOUNT
You can also delete Activity history on windows through your Microsoft account. To delete your activity history on windows, follow these steps:
- Log in to your Microsoft account
- Navigate to the privacy dashboard and click activity history
- Select the category of activity history you want to delete. Here you will find activity on Cortana voice commands, Search mad using bing, browsing history from Microsoft edge and locations history.
Note that when deleting windows activity history via your Microsoft account, you won’t be able to delete all the windows activity history all at once. So you will need to select a filter and click”clear activity” to delete all items listed using the filter selected.
If you are security conscious and want to avoid a third party peeping into your activities, it is best to delete your activity history on Windows. Follow the steps stipulated in this article to achieve this.
- May 02, 2019
- Apr 08, 2019
- Mar 03, 2019
- Feb 22, 2019
- Jan 07, 2019
- Jan 04, 2019
- Dec 31, 2018
- Dec 29, 2018
- Dec 29, 2018
- Dec 02, 2018
- Nov 10, 2018
- Oct 01, 2018