- Feb 08, 2019
- - 0 comment - By Kemi Sola
How to Download Vanced With or Without Root.
YouTube Vanced is a popularly known modded version of YouTube that allow users to enjoy many exclusive features such as adblocking and background playback.
This article contains a tutorial on how you can download Youtube Vanced on Android. But before we proceed to that, let's highlight the major features of the YouTube Vanced.
Features of Youtube Vanced
- It prevents every YouTube ad. (some options are togglable.)
- Background playback feature
- Force VP9(or HDR) or inversely.
- Overrules Max Resolution
- Pinch to Zoom on every device.
- Casting togglable which can be forced off.
- Themes that be switched via one button.
- Video window new or old style.
- Repeat video feature.
- Preferred Resolution & Speed feature
- Volume and Brightness control
Now let's go to the tutorial of the day.
- Must Read: How To Download Videos From Facebook.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD YOUTUBE VANCED.
#1 ON ROOTED ANDROID DEVICES
- First and foremost, get these Files Installers Here.
- Now proceed to download latest YouTube Vanced APK
- Use the “Move.” option to take the APK to/sdcard/Downloads.
- Ensure all YouTube updates are uninstalled and let auto updates be disabled in the Play Store.
- Flash the installer in TeamWin Recovery Project.
- Must Read: How To Create Your Events On Facebook.
#2 ON NON-ROOTED DEVICES
Google Play Services won't function on its own until you have installed MicroG for Vanced, to aid your logging in.
- Download and get MicroG on your PC to log in. Else, the “add.” button won’t be active.
- Now proceed to download the latest file from Here.
READ ALSO: How to replace google assistant with Cortana or Alexa.
Just as the name implies, Vanced is the advanced form of YouTube. Choosing it over the original YouTube is understandable.
- May 02, 2019
- Apr 08, 2019
- Mar 03, 2019
- Feb 22, 2019
- Jan 07, 2019
- Jan 04, 2019
- Dec 31, 2018
- Dec 29, 2018
- Dec 29, 2018
- Dec 02, 2018
- Nov 10, 2018
- Oct 01, 2018