- data plan
- how to
- no power
- social media
- sticky notes
- Storage Device
- windows 10
- windows 7
- Dec 24, 2018
- - 0 comment - By Kemi Sola
How to Install Exodus Add-on on Kodi 2019.
Exodus is a Third Party Kodi add-on which allow users to stream videos or live shows and other contents online. It is widely known as one of the oldest add-ons of all time which is reliable and easy to use.
Add-ons like Exodus are not the official add-ons from Kodi as they are developed by third-party developers. Despite the fact that it isn’t official, people still crave to have it installed because of its usefulness and the added features it gives to Kodi.
Today we will take you through the quite long process of installing the exodus add-on on Kodi for your maximum utilization.
RELATED POSTS YOU MIGHT LIKE:
- How to Use OTG For Different Purposes.
- How To Register Your Domain Name In Nigeria And Pay In Naira.
- How To Create Your Events On Facebook.
- How To Get Your Statement Of Account Online.
Now let's get started!!!
How To Install Exodus On Kodi 2019
1. Allow apps from unknown sources. Since Exodus is an add-on from an unknown source, Kodi might restrict its installation. To avoid this, you will need to enable unknown apps from developer option.You will need to navigate to Settings > System settings > addons > toggle the unknown sources button to allow apps from unknown sources.
2. Open settings and click on File Manager
3. Double like add source and click none
4. In the URL box provided, type lazykodi.com
5. Enter a name to save source
6. Navigate back to kodi’s main menu, click on Add ons and then click on the package icon, which is located in the upper left corner.
7. Select install from zip and select the source you saved with your choice name
8. Click zips and Kodibae.zip
9. Wait for the notification on the upper right corner to show you the repository to install.
10. Click install from Repository and click Kodi bae repository
11. Click video add ons and then click Exodus
12. Click install and wait for a notification to show up that add-on has been installed
13. You can access the installed Kodi add-on from homepage > Add ons > video Add ons > Exodus.
It is best to install a VPN after installing Exodus add-on on Kodi. This is to avoid Exodus not working error which arises from ISPs, as Exodus is an illegal and unofficial add-on.
Due to the usefulness and the added features exodus gives to Kodi, many crave for it. Although it is not Kodi's official add-on, it still receives huge welcoming from kodi's users. Follow the steps provided above to install exodus on kodi and enjoy a life warming experience.
- May 02, 2019
- Apr 08, 2019
- Mar 03, 2019
- Feb 22, 2019
- Jan 07, 2019
- Jan 04, 2019
- Dec 31, 2018
- Dec 29, 2018
- Dec 29, 2018
- Dec 02, 2018
- Nov 10, 2018
- Oct 01, 2018