- Feb 09, 2019
- - 0 comment - By Kemi Sola
How To Transfer Files From Android to iPhone.
It can be so tasking transferring from an Android device to an iPhone; or vice versa. This is majorly because the operating systems used by these devices are not the same. For instance, iPhones do not feature the Bluetooth connectivity. Hence it requires an entirely different approach to do the transferring of files between these two devices.
In a bid to make this easier for you, we created this article containing tutorial on how you can transfer files from an Android device to an iPhone and the other way round. To learn this, keep reading.
How To Transfer Files From an Android device to iPhone
To get files transferred from an Android device to an iPhone, follow the instructions below;
- Connect your Android smartphone to your computer using a USB cable
- Slide down the notification shade and select USB transfer
Must Read: How to identify a fake iPhone
- Navigate to your Android device storage
- Copy files from the folders on Android device, to your desktop
- Connect your iPhone to your computer, using a USB cable. Plug USB to a free USB port. Note: Do not unplug your Android device
- Open iTunes and select device from the top left corner.
- Click the Apps tab, scroll down and click on file sharing
- Select the app you want to transfer the file to and click on add
- Navigate to the folder containing the Android files you wish to transfer and double click the file to transfer. You to repeat this step for each file you want to copy to your iPhone.
How To Transfer Files From an iPhone To Android
To transfer files from an iPhone To an Android phone, all you need to do is follow the instructions below;
- Connect your iPhone to your computer using a USB cable
- Open iTunes
- Click the Apps tab and scroll down to file sharing.
- Choose the app from which you want to transfer the file
- Connect your Android device to your computer, using another USB port.
- Slide down the notification shade, and enable USB transfer
- Navigate to iTunes
- Select the file you want to transfer. “Copy To” and then select your Android device from the list of drivers.
- Repeat the process for all files to be transferred
To avoid confusion or rather complications, it is best to follow these steps judiciously.
Are you facing some difficulties while doing so? Kindly reach out to us using the comment section.
Do not think twice to visit our online store now. We have affordable laptops in stock for you!
- May 02, 2019
- Apr 08, 2019
- Mar 03, 2019
- Feb 22, 2019
- Jan 07, 2019
- Jan 04, 2019
- Dec 31, 2018
- Dec 29, 2018
- Dec 29, 2018
- Dec 02, 2018
- Nov 10, 2018
- Oct 01, 2018