- data plan
- how to
- no power
- social media
- sticky notes
- Storage Device
- windows 10
- windows 7
- Feb 28, 2019
- - 0 comment - By Kemi Sola
How To View Your iTunes Purchase History.
iTunes is a well monetized operating system where 80 percent of services offered are paid services. It is very important to keep check on your purchase history as this will help you know the way your iOS is draining your cash.
We will examine the different methods on how to check your iTunes purchase history. To learn how to do so, keep reading this article:
METHOD 1: VIA iTUNES APP
How To View Your iTunes Purchase History on iOS DevicesYou can view your iTunes purchase history on your iOS devices via iTunes settings. Below are the steps to do so:
- On your iOS device, Navigate through Settings > [your name] > iTunes & App Store
- Input your Apple ID and then click on View ID.
- Scroll down to purchase history and click on it.
How To View Your iTunes Purchase History on Mac/PC
- Launch iTunes on your Mac or PC and then click on your account and select ”Account Info”
- Input your Apple ID and Password in the dialog box provided
- Scroll down to ”Purchase History” section and tap ”see all.”
METHOD 2: WITHOUT iTUNES APP
This second method allows you to view your iTunes purchase history without making use of the iTunes app. This let you access your iTunes purchase history on any device including an Android device, windows phone or a Linux computer.
In this method, you get to use the iTunes web version, which has a more friendly user-interface. You can view iTunes Purchase history, as well as all the in-app purchases.
To access your iTunes purchase history without making use of the mobile app, follow the steps below:
- Launch your web browser and visit https://reportaproblem.apple.com
- Input your Apple id and password.
- Navigate to iTunes Purchase history
iTunes can consume funds than you expect, especially if you are a die hard music lover. This is main reason you have to keep track of your purchase history on iTunes to avoid unnecessary spending. To keep your iTunes purchase history, follow the methods given above.
- May 02, 2019
- Apr 08, 2019
- Mar 03, 2019
- Feb 22, 2019
- Jan 07, 2019
- Jan 04, 2019
- Dec 31, 2018
- Dec 29, 2018
- Dec 29, 2018
- Dec 02, 2018
- Nov 10, 2018
- Oct 01, 2018