- Dec 04, 2017
- - 0 comment - By Prince Charlse
How To Install An Intel Graphics Driver In Windows 7
To Install An Graphics Driver In Windows 7
- Download the graphics driver ZIP file.
- Unzip the file to a designated location or folder.
- Click Start.
- Right-click Computer and select Manage. When prompted for permission from User Account Control, click Yes.
- Select Device Manager from the navigation tab on the left.
- Double-click Display Adapters.
- Right-click the Intel® Graphics Controller and click Update Driver Software.
- Click Browse my computer for driver software.
- Click Browse and select the directory where the driver files are located.
- Click Next. Drivers install.
- Reboot computer when prompted.
To verify successful driver installation:
- Go to Device Manager.
- Double-click Display Adapter.
- Double-click the Intel graphics controller.
- Click Driver tab.
- Verify the Driver Version and Driver Date is correct.
Just like smartphones, laptops are now vital components in our daily life. From watching of movies to business works,...
- Oct 01, 2018
Sticky Notes has been around for many years found on every one’s desk with littered pieces of yellow paper....
- Jun 22, 2018
The short answer is no. The more entangled answer is to some degree sort of no. There are drawbacks...
- May 25, 2018
Nigeria has benefited a lot from its relationship with China over the years. Nigeria’s acceptance of the Chinese has...
- May 04, 2018
Intel Core processors are among the best you can buy, but choosing which of the 3 different models...
- Mar 08, 2018
Information technology (IT) is an engineering branch that deals with the use of computers and telecommunication to retrieve, store,...
- Mar 05, 2018
Have you been having this problem of poor battery performance? Are you the type that has made power bank...
- Jan 20, 2018
Microsoft Office 2016 is exceptional compared to other versions as it has a build-in tool that ensures easy creation of...
- Jan 15, 2018