- Dec 02, 2017
- - 0 comment - By Prince Charlse
MY laptop is not booting
When you say not booting, does it show start up screens but fails to load Windows, if this is the case, either hdd has failed, has lost its boot sector or just corrupt. Have you tried doing a factory recovery, you will lose all your data.
1) Hold down the power button for ten seconds to switch off your machine •Please note: Holding down the power button on the machine forces it to switch off. Any unsaved data will be lost.
2) Press and hold the zero key and at the same time, tap the power button once to switch on your notebook
3) When the machine starts beeping, release the zero key
4) When prompted by the warning screen, select Yes to continue with the system recovery
5) Select Recovery of Factory Default Software and click Next
6) Select Recover to out-of-box state and Click Next again
7) Click Next to Start the recovery
If you don't get start up screens, then going to be hard to track down a hardware fault, without talking it to a laptop repairer.
Sticky Notes has been around for many years found on every one’s desk with littered pieces of yellow paper....
- Jun 22, 2018
The short answer is no. The more entangled answer is to some degree sort of no. There are drawbacks...
- May 25, 2018
Nigeria has benefited a lot from its relationship with China over the years. Nigeria’s acceptance of the Chinese has...
- May 04, 2018
Intel Core processors are among the best you can buy, but choosing which of the 3 different models...
- Mar 08, 2018
Information technology (IT) is an engineering branch that deals with the use of computers and telecommunication to retrieve, store,...
- Mar 05, 2018
Have you been having this problem of poor battery performance? Are you the type that has made power bank...
- Jan 20, 2018
Microsoft Office 2016 is exceptional compared to other versions as it has a build-in tool that ensures easy creation of...
- Jan 15, 2018
To Install An Graphics Driver In Windows 7 Download the graphics driver ZIP file. Unzip the file to a designated...
- Dec 04, 2017