- Dec 05, 2017
- - 0 comment - By Prince Charlse
SIMPLE WAY TO UPDATE DRIVERS IN WINDOWS 7
You may want to update drivers for your Windows 7 to fix some hardware issues or get better PC performance. For whatever reason, you can update drivers easily. There are two ways you can update the drivers: manually & automatically.
Manual driver update:
You can update the drivers manually via Deivce Manager. Follow these steps.
1) On your desktop, press and hold the Start button and right-click Computer then click Manage. This is to open Device Manager.
2) Click Device Manager in left pane.
3) Double click the device name that you wish to update the driver for to expand the list of the this device.
For instance, if you wish to update “Realtek High Definition Audio” driver, double-click Sound, video and game controller branch then you’ll see the “High Definition Audio Device” under this branch. Then right-click the device name and select Update Driver Software…
Note: For some devices, the device name displayed in Driver Easy is different from the device name displayed in Device Manager.
4. Click Browse to find the location of the downloaded driver file.
5. Click Browse my Computer for driver software.
In Driver Easy, click on the Down Triangle button then select Open File Location to get the location of the downloaded driver file.
Alternatively, you can copy and paste the location address of the downloaded driver files to the box.
the location address:
6. Click Next to install the driver.
Automatic driver update:
If you don’t have the time, patience or computer skills to update drivers manually, you can, instead, do it automatically with Driver Easy Pro ( You’ll get full support and a 30-day money back guarantee with the Pro.) With Driver Easy Pro, you just need to click your mouse two times to update all drivers.
- May 02, 2019
- Apr 08, 2019
- Mar 03, 2019
- Feb 22, 2019
- Jan 07, 2019
- Jan 04, 2019
- Dec 31, 2018
- Dec 29, 2018
- Dec 29, 2018
- Dec 02, 2018
- Nov 10, 2018
- Oct 01, 2018